Sunday, April 3, 2011

Epilogues , My Body Sings Electric, Input.

Wanna know what I did this weekend?  Came up from Las Cruces New Mexico to Denver, CO. Why?  To give a first go on my first interaction with INput, an artist I found on Pandora Radio about 4 months ago.  The show was a "SOLD OUT".  I couldn't believe it. SWEET!  When I first got to the Bluebird I saw Input outside with his manager,  Cory.  I introduce myself and my brother, Matt and my best friend, Greg.  Input greated us and gave us much love like he had known us for years.  I wish all artists, Hip Hop and otherwise, would all be this way.  Input, he is a Fan of his fans.  WORD!

Much Love Input.  I want to Thank Broken and Input along with Fameless Entertainment for the AMAZING Experience. 
I'm looking forward to the next time.
Slim (Las Cruces)

No comments:

Post a Comment